Gala Dinner of The Migration Conference
The Gala Dinner of the 5th TMC 2017 will be hosted at a special venue in Athens.
We are planning to have a memorable gala dinner in Athens to make sure all participants enjoy the food and the company.
We will make sure, vegetarian and halal options made available for the participants. Later in the summer, we will email a survey to you about your preferences.
Please check this space for further details in July 2017.
Those who would like to buy additional tickets for partners or friends, please use one of the PayPal links below or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for bank details for wire transfer.
BUY ADDITIONAL DINNER TICKETS:
PAST GALA DINNERS: VIENNA 2016
The Gala Dinner of the 4th TMC 2016 was hosted at historic venue of Wiener Rathauskeller - Rittersaal, Rathausplatz 1 | 1010 Vienna
Please scroll down for the map and directions from the conference venue.
It is about a mile from the University of Vienna and about 15 to 20 minutes walk.
When you reach the venue, please ask for Rittersaal. The building itself is also worthy of a visit.
GALA DINNER PROGRAMME
19:30 - 21:30
Conference Best Paper Prizes are presented to winners
- Best Conference Paper Prizes
- Best Paper in Turkish Prizes
- Best Student Paper Prizes
- Lifetime Contribution Award
GALA DINNER MENU:
Please note there will be chicken and vegetarian options; nearer the time, we will send an order request for your preferences.
Menu – meat
- Tartar of salmon with olive cream
- Grilles chicken breast
with tomatoes-courgettes vegetables and parsley potatoes
- „Kaiserschmarren“ plum stew
Menu – vegetarian
- Ewe´s cheese with fresh leaf salad and red onion
- Vegetable strudel with herb dip
- „Kaiserschmarren“ with plum stew
- Soft drinks
* Please note 1 soft drink (Orange – or Applejuice or Coca Cola) or 1 glass of red – or white wine, or 1 beer per person is included in the menu.
Extra drinks are to be charged to the guests.
Wiener Rathauskeller map and directions